Páginas

15 junio 2009

A Thousand kisses Deep ( rima y todo, Johnny )

"Don´t matter if the road is long, Don´t matter if it´s steep , Don´t matter if the moon is gone & The darkness is complet. Don´t matter if we lose our way, it´s written that we´ll meet, at least that´s where I heard you say A Thousand Kisses deep, I loved you when you opened, Like a lily to the heat. you see, I´m just another snowman, Standing in the rain and sleet, Who loved you with his frozen love, His second-hand physique -With all he is, and all he was A thousand kisses deep. I know you had to lie to me, I know you had to cheat. You learn it on your father´s knee, & at your mother´s feet, but did you have to fight your way, across the burning street, when all our vital interests lay, A Thousand kisses deep...

...I´m turning tricks; I´m getting fixed, I´m back on Boogie Street. I liked to quit the business -But I´m in it so to speak. The thought of you is peaceful, & The file on you complete, Except what I´ve forgot to do, A Thousand kisses deep. Don´t matter if you´re rich & Strong, don´t matter if you´re weak, don´t matter if you write a song, the nigthingale´s repeat, Don´t matter if it´s nine to five or timeless and unique , you ditch your life to stay alive, A Thousand Kisses deep. The ponies run, the girls are young, The odds are there to beat.Y ou win a while, and then it´s done -Your little winning streak. And summoned now to deal With your invincible defeat,You live your life as if it´s real, A thousand kisses deep. I Hear their voices in the wine, that sometimes did me seek , The band is playing "Auld Lang Syne" - But The heart will not retreat. There´s no forsaking what you love, no existential leep, as witness hear in time & blood, A thousand kisses deep."

A Madriña bless you All & Leonardo too

No hay comentarios: